Volunteering with Festival Medical Services – Support Team
Festival Medical Services offers great opportunities for health professionals and non health professionals from a wide range of disciplines:
If you can;
- work in a well-organised, highly motivated team
- participate in top-quality specialist health care
- practise in a challenging yet fun environment
- support medical and environmental good causes…
We want to hear from you!
We welcome membership applications from enthusiastic, adaptable and motivated people with the skills and aptitude to join one of our teams. There are openings for non-medical members in admin, communications and support.
Admin, Communications and the Support Team
- Command & Communications Team – read more
- Reception and Administrative Team – read more
- Stores & Logistics Team – read more
- Hospital Porters – read more
- Campsite Crew – read more
- Fleet & Make-Ready Team- read more
Please get in touch with us and join our charity by registering as a volunteer below.
*Membership of FMS does not constitute a place at any of our events and we have members who support the charity in many ways.*