These are the requirements for becoming a FMS Radiographer:
- Diploma of the College of Radiographers DCR(R) or BSC in Radiography.
- Minimum two years work experience, post qualification.
- Enhanced DBS clearance (provided free by FMS for volunteers)
- Must have worked in an accident and emergency setting (not CT) within the last year.
- Be disciplined and able to manage workload.
- Be able to work alone in challenging conditions.
- Be able to work as part of a team to ensure effective communication and delivery of care