FREC® Responder Training
FMS provides First Response Emergency Care, FREC® responder training at L3 & L4 from just £479 for the full 5-day training which also includes the approved, Royal College approved course textbook.
We currently offer training in the following QCF courses;
- Level 3 Certificate in First Response Emergency Care (FREC® QCF) Foundation
- Level 4 Certificate in First Response Emergency Care (FREC® QCF) Intermediate
- Level 3 Certificate in Education & Training
- Event Medicine (Hospital) – CPD for registered hospital practitioners
- Event Medicine (Pre-Hospital) – CPD for paramedics, emergency nurse practitioners & responders
Other First Aid courses available include: – Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (QCF)
For more information about these or any other courses, please contact our Training Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you comply with the new regulations?
Regulated Qualifications are accredited by an Awarding Organisation, which means that both the training provider and the qualifications have already been verified as meeting the required standards. Festival Medical Services Ltd are accredited by leading Awarding Organisation Qualsafe Awards and are proud to offer regulated certificates and awards. This means that you can book with us and rest assured that you have fulfilled your legal responsibilities for providing quality training without having to undertake any due diligence.