FMS provides First Response Emergency Care, FREC ® responder training at L3 & L4 from just £479 for the full 5-day training which is delivered by our faculty of health professionals.
This now also includes a free copy of the approved Royal College course textbook.
We offer 5-day FREC responder training courses in the following;
- Level 3 Certificate in First Response Emergency Care (FREC® QCF) Foundation
- Level 4 Certificate in First Response Emergency Care (FREC® QCF) Intermediate
- Event Medicine (Hospital) – CPD for registered hospital practitioners
Now also available: Level 3 in Education & Training
Other First Aid courses available include: – Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (QCF) (and the EFAW 1-day course) which both now include use of an AED.
On-line e-learning: (CPD accredited courses) now include:
- Patient Moving & Handling
- Safeguarding – Adult and Child (L1 – L3)
- Mental Capacity Act (MCA/Dols) – Safeguarding
- Infection Prevention & Control for Clinical Staff
- Dementia Awareness
- Health, Saftey & Welfare
- Basic Life Support
- and many more………..
For more information about these or any other courses, please contact our Training Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regulated Qualifications are accredited by an Awarding Organisation, which means that both the training provider and the qualifications have already been verified as meeting the required standards. Festival Medical Services Ltd are accredited by leading Awarding Organisation Qualsafe Awards and are proud to offer regulated certificates and awards. This means that you can book with us and rest assured that you have fulfilled your legal responsibilities for providing quality training without having to undertake any due diligence.