Event Medical Services Charity and Training Provider.
FMS is a ‘not for profit’ registered medical charity delivering high-quality event medical services at some of the UK’s largest festivals and gatherings.
Our volunteers come from across the NHS and we specialise in bespoke levels of event medical services. We offer a comprehensive range of specialities which include:
- A&E departments (with x-ray & ultrasound)
- Minor Injuries Units, & Walk in Centres
- Medical teams for stages,
- Control & Communications
- AWD Ambulance Services,
- First Responders, & First Aiders
- Event Consultancy and much more.
- Regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) for Ambulance & Imaging Activities
- A regulated training organisation accredited by QualSafe Awards.
- For a no obligation quote for your event….. click here.
As an accredited training centre, we also offer responder training and can provide First Response Emergency Care (FREC) Level 3, & 4 courses. (FREC Level 5 coming soon).
Click here for more information about the responder courses we provide.