Event Medical Services Charity and Training Provider.
FMS is a ‘not for profit’ registered medical charity delivering high-quality event medical services at some of the UK’s largest festivals and gatherings. We offer a comprehensive range of services which include:
- A&E departments (with x-ray & ultrasound)
- Minor Injuries Units, & Walk in Centres
- Medical teams for stages,
- Control & Communications
- AWD Ambulance Services,
- First Responders, & First Aiders
- Event Consultancy and much more.
As an accredited training centre, we also offer responder training and can provide First Response Emergency Care (FREC) Level 3, & 4 courses. (FREC Level 5 coming soon).
Click on the training link below for more information about courses we offer.