FMS is a ‘not for profit’ registered charity staffed by NHS professionals & support staff from all over the UK. We provide professional medical services & training at some of the UK’s largest festivals and gatherings.
We specialise in bespoke levels of event medical services and we offer a comprehensive range of medical specialities which include:
- A&E departments (with x-ray & ultrasound)
- Minor Injuries Units, & Walk in Centres
- Medical teams for stages,
- Control & Communications
- AWD Ambulance Services,
- First Responders, & First Aiders
- Event Consultancy and much more.
- Regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) for Ambulance & Imaging Activities
- A regulated training organisation accredited by QualSafe Awards.
- For a no obligation quote for your event….. click here.
As an accredited training centre, we also offer responder training and can provide First Response Emergency Care (FREC) Level 3, & 4 courses.
Click here for more information about the training courses we can provide which now includes Level 3 in Education & Training.