Registered UK Charity No: 1124695 Registered as an Incorporated Company 6265957Registered Offices: c/o Addleshaw Goddard,100 Barbirolli Square, Manchester, M2 3AB Correspondence to: PO Box 4297 Shepton Mallet BA49BD
Festival Medical Services (FMS) is a charitable trust that provides doctors, nurses, paramedics, first responders and other trained medical & administrative personnel to music festivals throughout the UK, including the prestigious Glastonbury and Reading festivals. In addition to providing vital emergency medical cover at some of the UK’s largest music festivals, FMS also supports other events and medical charities.
do you need event cover?
To enquire about FMS Services or to obtain a quotation for cover at your event, please contact the FMS charity administrator on 0845 691 5548 or contact us by email outlining your requirements and we’ll happily contact you. FMS is able to provide a wide range of event medical solutions including:
- DOCTORS – including General Practitioners and specialists in Emergency Medicine, Trauma Care, & Resuscitation
- NURSES – including teams with specialist nursing skills
- STATE REGISTERED PARAMEDICS – IHCD qualified, & HPC Registered many with advanced or specialist skills
- AMBULANCE TECHNICIANS – IHCD qualified
- FIRST RESPONDERS – Intermediate IHCD FPOS qualified responders
- FIRST AID STAFF – trained with casualty management skills
- MENTAL HEALTH TEAM – including psychiatrists, psychiatric nurses and substance abuse specialists
- DENTISTS – emergency dental services
- 4WD ON-SITE AMBULANCE TRANSPORT
- RAPID RESPONSE TEAMS
- COMMAND & CONTROL FACILITIES
- RECEPTION & ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT – with computerised records
- MEDICAL COORDINATION AND MANAGEMENT – 30 years experience of event medicine
- EVENT MEDICAL RISK ASSESSMENT & MANAGEMENT
- FIRST AID & DRUG AWARENESS TRAINING
- PHARMACY – retail or dispensing (subject to licence)
- FPOS and First Aid Training plus event consultancy also available.
would you like to join us?
Latest 2012 News for Members
- Advance Notice; Festival Medical AGM 2013 Saturday 9th February 2013- Please put this date in your Diary
- To View the 2011 Annual Review presented at the AGM on Feb 11th 2012 click here and the AGM minutes click here
Key Charity Projects – update: Festival Medical Services supports a school & clinic in a Gambian village and another clinic in the Indian jungle. We have provided both clinics with a 4×4 ambulance and provide funds to run the ambulances and the salary for the Doctor. For the very latest news from either of these projects, please click Gambia or India.